There was a timeout while trying to load prices. Reload the page to retry loading price information.

Crop Protection Use Up Period

Crop protection products have legal instructions for use. Changes may be implemented within these instructions.

Changes are specified by a capital W and the number of the change behind the admission number. In many cases, the CTGB offers the possibility to sell out and use products with an expired licence for a certain period. You can send an e-mail to Horticoop if you would like to receive more information about sell-out and consumption data of W numbers.